Namitha's 'Dirty' wish

150px-Namitha-Photo-Shoot-still7

 

At a time when some of her peers are declining a deal to play the lead role in the southern remake of 'The Dirty Photo', a biopic on Silk Smitha, Namitha has revealed her want to be part of the venture.

"I feel I am the more desirable alternative than anyone else to wager this role," says the buxom beauty, adding: "I wish to play the lead character in the Tamil remake of The Dirty Image".

Explaining that she firmly feels that the part was tailor made for her, the 'Billa' as well as 'Yei' lady says she is even ready to pull down her remuneration, if she is provided with the role.

"Vidya Balan did full justice to the Bollywood variation. I as well will definitely if I am offered an opportunity," says Namitha, bring that no one linked with the project had approached her so far nevertheless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment