Namitha express wish to behave in Tamil type of 'Dirty Picture'

Actress_Namitha_in_Saree_24

 

When several of her peers are rejecting a deal to play the lead role in the southern remake of 'The Dirty Image', a biopic on Silk Smitha, Namitha has expressed her need to be part of the project.

"I feel I am the better option than anybody else to bet this part," states the buxom elegance, including: "I decide to bet the lead character in the Tamil remake of The Dirty Photo".

Explaining that she really feels that the role was tailor created her, the 'Billa' and also 'Yei' lady states she is even prepared to pull down her remuneration, if she is solded with the role.

"Vidya Balan did thorough justice to the Bollywood variation. I also will definitely if I am offered a chance," states Namitha, adding that no one related to the venture had actually approached her up until now having said that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment