I want to see Namitha in half saree-Snegan

1217nil


Namitha is the heroine of the film Nil Kavani Ennai Kadhali. Namitha has acted very glamorously in this film. The audio of this film was recently launched in the Four Frames in Chennai recently.


Snegan while speaking on this occasion said,” I heard that Namitha has acted very glamorously in this film. Now a day’s village girls also do not wear half sarees. They have also started wearing modern dresses like actresses. I also have a wish for a long time.



I want to see Namitha in half saree at least in one film and fulfill my dream. Big actresses like Namitha should act wearing half sarees. Seeing them girls will start wearing half sarees.” Namitha while speaking said,” I also want to act wearing half saree. But nobody gives me such roles.


They are only showing me glamorously. My fans also prefer to see me in glamour roles.”FEFSI President V C Guganathan, play back singer Chitra, directors Pramod, Bappan and producer Jagadish Chandran also spoke on this occasion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment