I am covered from head to toe-Namitha

Namitha


The sexy bombshell Namitha’s first trilingual, Kicchu Films Nil Gavani Ennai Kadhali in Tamil had its audio launch at Four Frames Preview theatre in Chennai.


This is her first Malayalam film titled as Black Stallion which will also have its Telugu dubbed version.


The function had VC Guhanathan, Sivasakthi Pandian, Namitha and hero Bala were also present. The music of the film is by Abhishek who is a sound engineer working with James Vasanth and Chitra. Both James and Chitra were present to encourage him on his debut venture.



The film is directed by Pramod and Pappan and was completed in 35 days with Namitha, Kalabavan Mani, Bala, Ashish Vidyarthi and Pawan in the lead. Four songs were screened which showed a very sexy and glamourous Namitha dancing in club numbers, a rain song and even a folk song.


Lyricist turned actor Snehan was present and requested that one day Namitha do a role in pavadai dhavani to which Namitha replied that going the other extreme of glamour would not be accepted by her fans who are used to her glamourous image.


Namitha was excited about this project and said, “This is my first film in Malayalam and though I got many offers earlier I was apprehensive about the working schedules there. But this team was very co-operative and don’t be surprised if I do another film with the same producer. The role gave me lots of scope to perform and the glam scenes are only in the songs, in the film I am covered from head to toe!”


Replying to a comment about actors not coming for their film functions, she added, “I always come to functions of my films and even for others unless there is a family emergency, ill health or if I am shooting outside the city. Actors are people too but I apologise if I have not been able to come for any function.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment