I compare a lot of things between South and Bollywood-Namitha

1


One should say Namitha is a rare piece. While every heroine starting from Asin, Trisha, Shriya and Sada are flocking towards North, we wanted ask about Namitha’s plan too. And the reply that came from her was unbelievably shocking.


“I love Tamil cinema and South life very much. I don’t bother what others do but, for me Tamil cinema is the best. In fact when I compare a lot of things between South and Bollywood, I find Tamil cinema is the finest.




Bollywood and South industries are entirely two different worlds. I feel like a princess in the hearts of my fans down South so, I want to be here. I am a little interested in Telugu too and in future I may do good projects there but a big NO NO to Bollywood,” said the Jaganmohini of South guys.


The oomph gal is now quite busy with the trilingual ‘Nil Kavani Ennai Kadhali’ opposite Kalabhavan Mani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment